The Gardner Women’s Golf Association (GWGA)
The Gardner Women’s Golf Association (GWGA) is a very active, fun filled organization. We are always
looking for new members and welcome players of all level handicaps. To find out more about us and
how to become a member, call or email the Gardner Golf Course Pro Shop.
- Players may play their 18 consecutive holes any time Monday thru Sunday. Last tee time is at 12 noon.
- Players may play a 9 hole tournament Monday thru Sunday. Last tee time Sunday is at 12 noon. Players must check in at the Pro Shop and pay $2.00 before playing either the 9 or 18 hole tournament.
- Players may play as many times during the week as the wish. Players may play both the 9 and 18 hole tournaments at the same time by paying $2.00 for each tournament.
- Players must play with at least one other member of the Ladies or Men™s Association. (Other member need not be playing in tournament).
- All cards must be turned in at the Pro Shop ” signed and attested.
- $5.00 will be deducted each week and given as the prize for fewest putts.
In case of ties, the money will be split.
- Prizes for all weekly events shat be 1st Gross, Fewest putts, and Net Prizes based on participation. In case of ties for those position, prizes will be split. Example: tie for first ” prize for first and second will be split.
- Pro Shop will do ALL scoring and report results to newspaper.
The hole in one pool will be shared by all who get a hole-in-one during the Ladies Golf Association Season. If no hole-in-one is made during the season, the pool carries over to the next season. Winners of the hole-in-one pool will receive checks from the Treasurer after the season closes.
Ringers is an optional pool in which members may participate. Dues are $5 per person. A “Ringer” sheet is posted in the Ladies Locker Room. Members should post their lowest score on each hole during the season. Example, a member scores 5 on number one the first time she plays and marks 5 on the Ringer sheet. A few weeks later she scores a 4 on number one. She would change the Ringer Sheet from 5o to 4. Members will receive golf balls ( a maximum # of balls determined by participation) at the end of the season according to the following handicap division chart:
A Division ” One ball for every 2 birdies or better.
B Division ” One Ball for every birdie or better.
C Division ” One ball for every 3 pars or better.
(A Maximum of 6 golf balls per person)